ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

(read below post first) Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a Baby Shower

Olivia waiting to open the Christmas gifts.
Showing us her new cowgirl boots and princess jammies.
Carley and Emily. Carley is wearing her new jammies, holding her new puppy and sitting in a shoe box! She fit just right and loved for her aunt Melanie to push her around in it!
Finally to the Baby Shower! Stacy, who is my younger sister by 17 months, is due with her first baby (a girl..Amy) on Feb. 21 (my birthday!) Since we were all together (minus my youngest sister Amanda and her husband), we decided now would be the time for a baby shower.
We had a good time and all the little nieces and nephews thought that Stacy was going to have the baby at the shower!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I have almost that exact same picture of Stacy and Emily, wierd!

Erika said...

Sounds like fun! Too bad Amanda couldn't be there too.

marostica-fam said...

Hi Melissa! Melanie sent me her blogspot site and now I get to see some fun blogs. I've just started my blog a couple of months ago. I'm not that great at it. marostica-fam.blogspot.com
Your girls are so cute! You and your sisters remind me of me and my sisters. So it's fun to see your blog. Happy New Year!
-Kellie