ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No more Mud!



Well at least on the walk from the car to the door! As the weather is getting warmer, the ground here is getting muddier and there was a good size mud pit right in the path to get to the house. So, on a nicer day, I decided to make a new path. I started with a shovel, removing about 4 inches of dirt, 2 feet wide, but was quickly reduced to using an old spade that I had found because the ground was still pretty frozen. It was a work out! In my work I discovered an old path that had been covered and there were some nice rocks that I could use for my new walk way, so I didn't have to use the pavers I had bought from Home Depot. I am not completly done yet, but I like the results so far!

1 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Should of bought them boots for the girls at Old Navy! Them would be perfect muddin boots!