ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged!

3 Joys
1. Nice Weather
2. My kiddos
3. My husband

3 Fears
1. My kids and power tools ( ok, so I just had a horrible dream and with the remodel it was way too real!)
2. Losing my loved ones
3. Snakes

3 Goals
1. Move in to the new house!
2. Finish the new house!
3. Sell the "old house

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. My kids must take naps!
2. I love ACE of Cakes
3. I/we collect old tin cups

3 Random facts
1. Once an owl flew through my windshield on Halloween night.
2. I was a park ranger
3. I cant stand the sound of someone running their hands on the material on the roof of the car.

I tag: Shannon, Erin, Alysa, and Erica

1 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

I remember you telling me about the owl story. Too funny!