ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 06, 2008

Big News!

Baby Bringhurst #3 is on its way! We are excited to be welcoming a new little one to the family ( a little suprised, but still excited)! We are due December 23! So far I have not been sick like I was with the girls, so my vote is that it is a boy, but who knows!

7 comments:

Amie said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad to hear you're not as sick and that everything is well. We are excited for Bringhurst baby #3!!

Unknown said...

I'm voting boy too!

marostica-fam said...

Congratulations!!! I know all to well about the surprise baby thing. I hope you continue to feel good. Take care!

Erika said...

WOW...#3! Congrats...that's such exciting news. I saw you called...we definately need to chat and catch up!

Sorensen Family said...

Good times! I am so excited! You need a boy, because then it would give me hope that we can one day have a girl...keep us posted!

Stacy said...

We need more boys in the family, so I am hoping for a boy too!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!!!

I found your blog off of Stacy's. It's fun to get a glimpse into your life.

April (Stacy's SIL)