ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blessing Day

Ty on his blessing day.
His aunties got him the hat! We love it!




Our first family picture
We blessed Ty this last Sunday. Almost my entire family, with the exception of Amanda and Anthony, and half of Erics family was there. We really missed those who could not make it! Eric did a great job , I couldn't even tell that he was nervous.



4 comments:

Erika said...

He looks so cute...I especially love that hat. I'm happy you were able to have so much family come for the blessing. Everyone probably fought over Ty! OH, and by the way, you're looking great!

Sorensen Family said...

He is getting so big! What are you feedin him there on the ranch? Hopefully we can meet him one day!

Harrop Family said...

Oh! I love your blog!! I'm so glad I found out you have one. Brailee LOVES looking at blogs with me and especially loves seeing pictures of Olivia.

I think Ty has to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. He looked so darling on his blessing day. So at peace. Contrats to all!!

Kinnie Family said...

He looks so cute in that hat. Hopefully we'll get so see you some time. Maybe at the next Baker get together.