ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just when I thought I had it figured out.

After 5 1/2 years of being a mother I had it figured out. If I woke up early, 5:30 am, I could excersice and take a shower and I would still have enough time to get Olivia ready for school. I figured out how to have a little bit of me time. Time without having to stop and be a mom for any reason, time to not think about what the kids were into or why they were crying or who hit who. I had time to collect my thoughts before I had to change a diaper or fix breakfast .I HAD TIME......until the kids figured it out. Now for the past 2 days they are up at 5:15 in the morning. Not just one of them all THREE of them! Now I have 3 super tired and cranky kids, I did not excersice today ( I did yesterday but hopping on one foot on the treadmill while trying to kick the stuffed animal your child just threw at you out of your way is not exactly safe), I did not get to think before the poop and the cereal and the tears bombarded me and now it is only 1:00pm and I am done! I want my time back!


ps. I love, love, love, love ,love ,love my kids and being a mom...I am just done for this moment!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Haha! Isn't it funny how you plan and plan and then they figure it out? The second I get out of bed (it doesn't matter what time) Jack is up. I think he set a booby trap, but I haven't figured out what it is yet to disable it :)

Erin said...

Oh man! That's when you send them BACK to their beds and tell them It's WAY too early to be awake and that they can't get up until the SUN is up! That's what I do to my kids.

I'm sorry!

Erika said...

I know exactly how you feel. Just when I think I have things figured out, something has to change and put me back in square one. Good luck getting your mornings back!

Amie said...

AMEN!