ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I have officially banned scissors!

I love my Olivia, I really really do.......I do not love her obsession with scissors! Olivia and scissors have quite a history together they have cut a blanket I was making for a gift, numerous papers (bills etc), her own hair, her barbies hair, her stuffed animals, a patch of carpet, her little sisters hair, and last but not least, today she cut a pair of jeans off of herself. Yes, that is right ...she cut a pair of jeans off of her self! I promise I have been a responsible adult with the scissors. I have hid them, locked them, put them up high , all to no avail. Olivia, as it turns out is also a monkey, a locksmith, and has the super power to see scissors anywhere they are hidden. They have been retrieved in the back of the cabinet, that is over the fridge, which you have to scale across the stove to get to; they were broken out of the craft room by using a broom handle to unlatch the high lock I thought would do the trick, and they have been seen and taken from the top of the bathroom mirror, where they were totally out of sight! So back to the jeans. I was getting ready for my day (which means shower and get dressed as fast as you can so that nothing crazy happens) when Olivia comes to me, jeans hanging, and tells me she cut her jeans. I look down and to my surprise Olivia had cut both legs of her jeans lengthwise from her hips to her ankles! Not that it is OK, but I am relieved that they were an old junker pair.

On a side note I was talking to my sister tonight asking her advise on a 2 day or 4 day pre - K program....we talked about it a bit and then I told her of our latest scissor incident....she suggested the 4 day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO sorry that Olivia has a scissors obsession, but this story is absolutely hysterical! I love Olivia and all the "creative" things she comes up with :)