ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm 30!!!!!

February 21 was my birthday! I turned 30! I really cannot believe that I could be 30. I can remember when I was like 12 and I thought that when I would be 17 that I would be old. If I only knew! The birthday celebrations this year have been put on hold until at least next weekend. Eric is working out of town in Aspen and was MIA for the big day, and I had a 104 degree fever and a diagnosis of the FLU and bronchitis! YUCK! I just hope it is not a precursor for the next 30 years! Luckily I have the BEST dad in the world, who came up, medical mask and all, to help me out with the kiddos so that I could get a little rest! Thanks Dad, I love you!

Today I am feeling better, not totally recovered but better. The girls have been running fevers for the last 2 days so I am treating them to their doses of Motrin. Kids are tough! Both of the girls whine only when the medicine wears off and then run around like normal when the fever is down. It reminds me that I am not as tough as I used to be!

5 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Happy Birthday! Ill be 30 on March 9th...it isnt so bad, is it? Am I going to die? Hey, you are still truckin so I guess not! Glad you are better and hope the girls get well soon!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. And no, 30 is not so bad, says the older sister who is already 31!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah. My kids were way tougher being sick then I was too! What happened to us?

Michael and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Missy! We are sorry that you did not feel good.

Love,
Kelly and Noah

Sorensen Family said...

I read your comment on my site... thanks for the encouragement! We will be around those days in March, so girls or not, come on by!