ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 09, 2008

In the Dumps about Dinner

I love to cook! I enjoy planning out meals and making the grocery list, lately, however, I am in the Dinner Dumps. Nothing sounds appealing to eat or make...so if you have any great ideas for dinner...PLEASE HELP!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I won't be any help to you with ideas, unless you want to have cardboard pizza, pasta of any kind, grilled cheese, or anything from a box!

Sorensen Family said...

Okay, I have been feeling the exact same way! I just cant seem to think of anything new, yet good and edible to make for dinner. We need to make a recipe swap!

Vanessa said...

hello! I too, LOVE to cook...I have a recipe blog with my college roommates...it is:
www.solidgoldcooking.blogspot.com