ers? ?(7)? e" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????Prev?????1???2???3????4????5????6????7????8????9?????N
ext????????? ?Narrow your search????????Birds???Layouts? ???? ???abstract? ?(18)? ?animals? ?(9)? ?black? ?(5)? ?blue? ?(13)? ?bright? ?(6)? ?centered designs? ?(5)? ?cities? ?(5)? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Memorable Moments

A big girl riding her BIG bike!
Carley found my lipstick! She loved it...I did not!
Olivia on her first day of Pre- K!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, Carley with lipstick....TOO FUNNY! And adorable picture of Olivia on her first day of school, but why the heck didn't you cut me out of it???I look hideous! I hope I don't really look like that.....SCARY!!!

Erika said...

Olivia looks so grown up in that preschool shot. And I'm sure you loved cleaning up that lipstick.

Amie said...

Love those candid shots!! Did the lipstick end up anywhere else?